Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Who the heck is.........

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    <<<<------ Cleatus the slack jawed yokel???


    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering that myself. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO! I dunno, but it's funny! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 25, 2002 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font>

  4. #4
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I don't really know but I think its some Simpson character.

    Its very funny though [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I like being a SOS yolkle

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eerrm.. yes *giggles* Simpsons character [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Terry gave me a list of Simpsons characters to choose from so I could change the names ... and I chose Cleatus [img]wink.gif[/img] hehehe

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 26, 2002 02:04 AM: Message edited by: Jen ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO...ok....*is not a Simpsons fan* ....at first I thought it was Cleatus from the Nutty professor....lmao

    **Claps Hands** HERCULES! HERCULES!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:
    LMAO...ok....*is not a Simpsons fan* ....at first I thought it was Cleatus from the Nutty professor....lmao

    **Claps Hands** HERCULES! HERCULES!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    OMG Marci - I love that film [img]biggrin.gif[/img] LMAO

    I do love a good 'fart' joke and general lavatory humour [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member RavenP's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2002
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    likes being krusty the clown [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cletus
    Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel is a favorite character among man fans. He is seemingly pulled straight from a comedy routine by Jeff Foxworthy. Below is a few facts and trivia about Springfield's redneck named Cletus.
    Name: Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel
    Spouse: Brandine
    Children: Tiffany, Heather, Cody, Dylan, Dermott, Jordan, Taylor, Brittany, Wesley, Rumer, Scout, Cassidy, Zoe, Chloe, Max, Hunter, Kendal, Katlin, Noah, Sasha, Morgan, Kira, Ian, Lauren, Q-bert, Phil
    Pet: Dog named Geech (a "smellhound")
    Memorable Episodes: "Bart Gets an Elephant", "Scenes from the Class Struggle in Springfield", "22 Short Films About Springfield", "Home Sweet Home- Diddily- Dum- Doodily", "Bart After Dark", "The Twisted World of Marge Simpson", "The Brother from Another Series", "Trash of the Titans", "Trilogy of Error"
    Voice: Hank Azaria

  10. #10
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Nice one Oni [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Now you lot know who y'all look like [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LMAO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •